Druids value privacy too
- Created: Thursday, 24 May 2018 21:32
- Published: Thursday, 24 May 2018 21:32
Undoubtedly, you have heard of the new GDPR privacy regulations which will come into effect on May 25 in the European Union. Privacy on the internet is becoming an increasingly important subject, and it speaks for itself that we at the New Order of Druids value your privacy as well.
So what changes?
- We never sell any of your information to advertisers or other companies! Any information you provide about yourself, is solely intended for the use of the services our website has to offer.
- The information we have of you is the information you provide us in your profile. You can access this by going to your profile and/or account settings on the website. You can now also access a page that lists all of your personal data, by going to My Wall > Account Settings (hover) > My Personal Data Overview. The button "Save this page", at the bottom allows you to download your information in PDF format.
- You can also change or remove the information in your profile at any time, which means that you are in full control of what information you want to share. Additionally, you will find extensive privacy settings in your profile, allowing you to control which information is or isn't visible to which other members. In all cases, profiles are never visible to non-members.
All this was already available to you prior to today, and it will stay like this in order to keep your privacy safe. In the future, we hope to automate some of the procedures that are currently still handled manually.
So what do you need to do?
Or go to My Wall > Account Settings (hover) > Delete My Account.
New Order of Druids