On the top menu, go to "Home" and then to "Join us!".
The next page you see will explain the differences between a free and upgraded membership. You do not have to make this choice yet until after you are registered. You only need to click the "Join us" button below.
Now you will see a form which you need to fill out completely. Please note that you can't change your username (login name) once you have created your account. You will, however, be able to change your "display name" (which is what other members will get to see) at any time you wish.
Once you have submitted the registration form, you will receive an e-mail which contains an "activation link". You need to click this link (or copy & paste it in your browser) in order to activate your account. Once you have done this, you can login on the website.
The first time you login, you will be presented with the ability to choose between a free account or an upgraded account. If you decide to go with a free account now, you will still be able to upgrade later at any time you wish. Your free account will remain available for free for an unlimited time. If you do nothing, your account will also automatically be a free one. If you choose for an upgrade account and your upgrade expires after 1 or 2 years, you will be able to renew your upgrade. Otherwise, you will automatically be reverted to a free account which you can then continue to use for an unlimited time.
There may be different reasons why you can't log in:
- If you haven't created an account yet, make sure to create one first by going to "home" and then "join us now".
- If you created an account only just now, you need to activate it first. This you can do by clicking on the activation link that was sent to you in an e-mail. If you did not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter. If you misspelled your e-mail address in the registration form, it will also not arrive. If you cannot find your activation mail, it will automatically resend the e-mail when you try to log in again.
- Make sure you have spelled your username (or e-mail address) and password correctly. Keep in mind that both username and password are case sensitive. If your password is "Password" with capital P, it will not accept "password" without capital p.
- If you don't remember your username and/or password, click the "Forgot login?" link below the login fields in the top right corner of the website.
- If none of the above provide a solution to your login problem, please go to "Home" and then "Contact us", and explain your problem in the contact form. Make sure to select the "Membership Administration" as department.
The website has been tested on the latest versions (as of 2017) of Internet Explorer, Firefox and on Chrome. If you use a different browser, the website may not appear correctly. If you experience too many problems, in that case, we recommend you switch to another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
Our website supports limited availability for mobile devices, such as WAP and smartphones. Depending on which phone you have, you may be able to use the website fully or only in part, or in some cases not at all. If you find that your mobile phone does not allow you to visit our website, we recommend that you use a regular desktop or laptop computer instead.
In the right top corner of the website you will find small flag icons of the available languages. You can switch language by clicking the flag icon of your choice. At this time, the website is available in English and Dutch.
Almost every website that allows the functionalilty to log in to a user account, makes use of "cookies". Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, so your computer would know that you are logged in on a certain website. This is completely normal, and without cookies you wouldn't be able to log in on any website on the internet at all, including well-known websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google, and so on.
More information on the EU Cookie Directive can be found at this website: http://eucookiedirective.com/