By default, the college system will automatically log you in when you are logged in on the website. If, for some reason, you find that you are not logged in on the college, you can try logging in manually with your regular username and password.
If that doesn't work either, it may be because of a username issue. If your username has a space in it, or special characters that are not a-z, A-Z, 0-9, then your account could not be imported in the college system. You can contact us through the Support Helpdesk (department "Webmaster") and ask for the spaces and/or special characters to be taken out of your username by us.
The available languages for the college are English or Dutch. If it is displayed in the wrong language, you can change it by going to Druid College.
To the right, next to where you find your name listed, you will find an icon with three horizontal lines. If you click on it, the current language will appear. When you click on the language, you can change it to another available language.
If you're new to our website and college, you may want to go to the menu "Druid College" and then to "List of Courses" and then "Getting Started". You will be guided step-by-step and find detailed information on how the college works.
To enrol into a course, you can also follow these steps:
- Go to "Druid College" and then to "List of Courses".
- Select which course you want to take and click JOIN.
- Fill out the application form.
- You will now receive an e-mail with instructions, including an enrolment key.
- Go back to the course, click on it, and fill out the enrolment key you received. You will now have access to the course.
- Next time you go to the college and to "My Courses", you will find an overview of the course you now have access to (or multiple courses if you are enrolled in more than one). Just click on the course you want to access.
When going to the college, you are automatically sent to a page that gives an overview of the courses you have access to. Just click on the course to access it.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the course, and then scroll down lesson for which you want to upload an assignment.
- Click on the lesson name, and click "submit assignment". You will then be able to upload your assignment document for that lesson, or write it online.
- Click “submit assignment” and you’re done.
This is only applicable to those courses that make use of a journal. If a journal is available, you will find a "journal" link (or instructions on where to find it). Just click on it and start your journal.
If you have finished all the assignments within a lesson block, your mentor needs to grade them first and set this lesson block to “complete” before you have access to the next lesson block. Your mentor normally receives an automatic notification when you have completed an assignment. If you still want to inform your mentor that you are ready to move on to the next lesson block, you can do so as follows:
- Look up the name of your mentor.
- Go to "My Profile" > "Communicate" > "Find more users". Then search for your mentor's name.
- Open the profile page of your mentor's account, and send him a private message through there.
Alternatively, you can also go to the messenger, and create a new message where you look up your mentor's name in the list of users.
Go to your course, and then click "My Grades" in the Main Menu in the left column.
Do the following:
- Go to your course, and then click on "My Mentor".
- You will now see a list of all students in your mentor's group. Above it you will find the name of your mentor. You can also change the selection to "mentor" so you only see their name.
Note: this does not apply to courses that do not come with a mentor.
To obtain your enrolment key again, you need to fill out the same application form for the course as you did when first enrolling. In the application form, you may want to specify that you have lost your enrolment key. The enrolment key will then be sent in an email to you.
To have a mentor assigned to you, you need to enrol into the course with a different enrolment key. If you had already started as a free member on the same course, you will need to upload your previous assignments for grading as well.
To enrol, you start by doing the same as you did when joining the course as a free member:
- Go to "Druid College" and to "List of Courses".
- Find the course that you want to enrol in with mentor (e.g. Bardic Course).
- At the text that will appear then, click "Join the Bardic Course (with mentor)".
- Fill out the application form.
- You will receive an email that will contain further instructions, as well as your new enrolment key.
- Once you have followed the instructions in the email, a mentor will be assigned to you by the College Administrator as soon as possible.
You can request a digital Course Certificate upon completing the course. You will find this under "College Certificates", a submenu in the Student Services or College Services menu.
Printed Course Certificates are only available to our Upgraded Members, and can be requested through the same menu link.
A digital course certificate will cost you nothing and is free for all members.
A printed course certificate is also free of charge, but is only available as an Upgraded Member.
The college software does not automatically import your profile picture or avatar. If you want to use your profile picture in the college as well, you need to go to your account settings and upload it there.